12 child-size servings
nuts, wheat, milk
Measuring cups and spoons
Small clear glasses for serving
2 cups (500 mL)
Plain or Vanilla yogurt (or a mixture of both)
3 cups (750 mL)
Fresh or frozen berries or other fruit: Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, or other available varieties; bananas, canned peaches, pineapple, pears, other avaialble fruit
1 cup (250 mL)
Granola, dry cereal, or nuts (optional)
- In a small clear glass place 2 tbsp. (30 mL) of berries.
- Top with 2 tbsp. (30 mL) of yogurt.
- Repeat layers of berries and yogurt until glass is full.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If you wish, top with ¼ cup (60 mL) granola, dry cereal or nuts to add some crunch.
Recipe taken from Collective Kitchen Cookbook
Note: Childcare facilities with 8+ children should check with their Licensing Officer about what is needed to serve food
Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits