2. Leave the children to explore, play and experiment with mud
Change it up / Alternatives / Additional Options
Change it Up/Adaptations/Additional Options
- Put different ingredients out in the play area (e.g. flowers, leaves, pine needles, wood chips) for children to discover.
- Set up flat surfaces to be used for preparation of potions.
- Get different sized containers, bowls, strainers, recycled goods to introduce.
- For instructions on how to build a mud kitchen visit: https://earthday.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/How-to-Build-a-Mud-Kitchen.pdf.