E-LEARNING MODULE: HEALTHY EATING
An Overview of Healthy Eating and Food Literacy for Children 0-5 Years
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• The fundamentals of healthy eating and food literacy in the early years (0-5 years).
• Orientation to tools and resources to create, adapt and further support environments that promote healthy eating and food literacy.
• Real-life examples and suggested plans you can implement to integrate healthy eating into your daily and weekly activities.
• Tips and ideas on how to engage staff, parents and other stakeholders in the area of healthy eating.
• There are no pre-requisites for this course
COST AND FORMAT
• This module costs $20 CAD and you have unlimited access to it after purchase.
• This module is 100% online
• Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
• This course takes 1.5 hours to complete.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CREDITS
• You will receive a certificate after module completion that can be used towards professional development credits for early years providers (1.5 hours).
HOW TO SIGN UP
• This course requires a site account and must be purchased.
• Please click on the "Buy Now" button below to create an account and purchase the module
• Please click on "Sign In" button below if you have already purchased the module and want to start or continue your learning.
• Computer, laptop or mobile device
• Internet connection
• Up to date Internet browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
• Please note that there are audio components to this e-learning module, and you will require earphones or speakers to listen.
• There is a caption option that you can use if you do not have access to audio on your computer.
This course requires a site account and must be purchased. Please click on the "Buy Now" or "Sign In" buttons below.